Monday, February 4, 2008

Blogger FaceBook Integration, where the hell is it?

I started blogging about an hour ago, having chosen Blogger because a good friend of mine uses it. No particular investigation was done and I may may well pay for it.
I'd have expected there to be an easy to use widget or some such which would allow me to bore my friends (and random surfers) without the extra clicks required to post each blog to my profile independently.

I suspect my usual manouver of just goading somebody else into writing it just won't be quick enough this time.

Of course that would mean delving into the FaceBook API before I was really planning on doing so. LinkedIn should release their API soon, that shou be interesting, though whether my connections want to be bored by my inane ramblings is another issue.

2 comments:

jcrw said...

I agree! Although it could get a bit overwhelming for facebook. Let me know if you figure something out.

Unknown said...

Actually, th functionality is there already, Basically I should RTFM. I will find the link fr you.
S